Ride w/GPS: How to get a Premium Membership
How to get Ride with GPS through the EBC
Ride with GPS Club-Level Benefits from the their web site: (click here ->)
Overview of Ride with GPS Premium Membership Benefits to EBC Members
The Ride with GPS (RwGPS) Club Membership is an EBC membership benefit available to all club members.
This benefit is the equivalent to a paid RwGPS paid Premium membership, along with all of the benefits that entails.
The RwGPS "Club" account works much like a regular RwGPS free account, except that it can be used by multiple people to administer routes for the EBC.
It has its own list of routes and events and can be used to plan new routes.
Here are the RwGPS Premium features that you gain without any additional cost above your EBC membership
How do members sign up to for the Ride with GPS EBC Club membership?
- Before doing anything, send Petra Hofmann <email@example.com> a request to join RwGPS as an EBC member.
- In return, she will send you a link that you will use to access the RwGPS website.
- After clicking on that link, you will see an enrollment dialog box requesting your full name, user name, password and email address.
- Once you enter that information, a new page will open - the RwGPS home page, complete with your profile in the upper left and an EBC club icon near the bottom left of the page.
- You are able to use RwGPS in lite mode. To use the club pages: click on the club icon which in turn opens the RwGPS-Club-EBC home page.
- If you've followed these instructions, you will see, under the photograph, a line stating: "You are a member of this page."
- There is a Help link at the top of the page for all of the video tutorials which can guide you through using Ride with GPS.